Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My Rat Maple seems to be being barbered on her face. From what I’ve read, this is most likely by my other rats. I’m not 100% sure who’s doing it but I have a feeling I know who it’s likely to be - do I seperate who I think may be doing it? As in split my 4 rats into 2 and 2? Then I could see if it gets better and therefore if it is that rat doing it? Will this stress my rats out and will they need reintroducing after? 😬 I can’t work out how to add a photo 😅

·
Registered
Fettacchine, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy Bottoms, Dobby
637 Posts
If you are on a phone or iPad click the paperclip and click either take photo or choose photo. If you are on a computer, upload some pics to your computer and click the Paperclip to access photos.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are on a phone or iPad click the paperclip and click either take photo or choose photo. If you are on a computer, upload some pics to your computer and click the Paperclip to access photos.
Hi,
My Rat Maple seems to be being barbered on her face. From what I’ve read, this is most likely by my other rats. I’m not 100% sure who’s doing it but I have a feeling I know who it’s likely to be - do I seperate who I think may be doing it? As in split my 4 rats into 2 and 2? Then I could see if it gets better and therefore if it is that rat doing it? Will this stress my rats out and will they need reintroducing after? 😬 I can’t work out how to add a photo 😅

Attachments

·
Registered
Coffee, Bagel, Piper, Sprout, Sonya, And 2 new rats coming soon!
383 Posts
That may be ringworms...

Reactions: Rats4All

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would get that checked by a vet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts