Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! My partner and myself got 4 boys yesterday so, no interesting stories as of yet. Without further or do, meet:
Ian:
Ian.jpg

Basil:
Basil3.jpg

Our shy boy Merlin:
Merlin.jpg

and REMY in the middle:
basilremyandmerlin.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awww, they're adorable. They all have such sweet little faces. And I especially love Ian's colors.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://i.imgur.com/xihg38M.gif

They are so freakin' cute!! Where did you get them from and how old are they? Ian's picture made me giggle with the perfect angle lol.
Thank you, we got them from a place called Pets at Home the lady there said they were 12-14 weeks old. So, still babies :) Ian's my favourite out of them all. He's the one that gets the most cuddles from me, the others get all the cuddles from my partner lol

Your babies are adorable!
Heh, thank you. Hopefully I will have a few more babies in a couple of weeks! :D

Awww, they're adorable. They all have such sweet little faces. And I especially love Ian's colors.
Their little faces make me happy, they're so sweet, bless them, very kind hearted.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They all look lovely! Hope you will have lots of fun with your new friends. Welcome to the forum!
We've already had lots of fun! Thank you!

what cute boys you have , I think when all my girls pass away I plan on getting a few boys but that's a long time from now
They're great, we would love to have girls too but we're going to get more boys I think. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts