Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give my girls quick baths one every one or two weeks......just to keep them clean and germy free. They seem to like it too though, so thats the good part! ANYWAYS, I thought I'd snap a few pics of them since I was taking pics of Serena and her bubs today! Here they are!

My sister holding Blair(Blair is her rat)

Jenny.....drying off!

Delilah.....sheesh, the red eye makes her look creepy LOL

Kidah the brave^______^ Sitting right on mommys chest >.<

Jenny and Delilah air drying! They look like little porcupines(is that how u spell it?? HEHE)

Kidah is such a goof ball!

She always seems to make herself look terrible in her pics! Awwww, oh well, I still think she's ADORABLE!!

The girls(Blair, Kidah, Jenny, and Delilah)

Hope you enjoyed em!

Brittany

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the girls got a lil tired after the bath.......but they all seemed to enjoy it lol =]

·
Registered
359 Posts
It might just be me but I don't think they would need bathes that often. They keep themselves pretty well clean. I may be wrong...

·
Registered
626 Posts
That is too cute! Now if only could figure out how to get my girls in the tub...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe, I thought so! They really seem to enjoy it, but yea, I don't give baths often, I just do it cuz they're so messy!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
my girls jump right out of the tub and cling to my face, which scares the heck out of me every time, so im not fond of the bathing, but the pictures i get of them bathing, those are the only reason i bathe them :D

those are really cute pictures

1 - 7 of 7 Posts