Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to Target today ad as always I searched the dollar section for random goodies. Well they have tons of holiday stuff there including stuff for pets and babies. In the baby stuff I found cute little fleece beanies. They were too small for my head and I don't have a human baby so I bought a couple for the ratties! I took one, poked a few holes in the side, then tied it to one of the wire levels in the cage so it hangs down and they can crawl into it. They aren't quite sure what to do with it right now but Tara did go in briefly. I'll try to get some pics soon!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I like to do that to with random things. For halloween, I used potholders (that have the opening) and I've used hats and I've sewn small sleepsacks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ive been trying this new soda bottle nesting thing....slightly time consuming but i do it while the boys play on the couch with me....Ralph loves it i dont know why....he pulled all the bedding out if it and sleeps upside down in it....doesnt look fun to me but what do i know...lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Okay heres a good idea that i do.

Home made rat dome.
use scissors to cut a door in the ice cream bucket flip over and it works as an igloo.

Hanging nest box.
take lid off ice cream jug and hang by the handle upside donw in the cage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts