Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear - Bear is my first rat. I got him from Petco about a year ago when he was 2 months old. The next day, after reading they need to be in pairs, I came back for another rat, who I named Charlie. Sadly, about a month ago I had to say goodbye to Charlie. I got rid of him because he'd randomly bite me and draw blood (My mom is due in a month, so we can't have a rat that bites that hard). Bear is white with a black hood. (Sorry the picture of Bear isn't that great).
IMG_5986.jpg

Dobby - Dobby was my third rat. I got him shortly after Bear and Charlie. I saw Dobby at a pet store, in a bin mixed with females, being sold as a feeder. Dobby was around 4-5 weeks old when I got him. He instantly got along with Bear and Charlie. I've bonded closest to Dobby. He is a ruby-eyed champagne.
IMG_6606.jpg

Sen
AKA Sensei - I adopted sen about a week ago. At 5 months old, he spent his whole life (as soon as he was old enough to leave his mother) at the Humane Society. He had gone through 2 other homes before I took him to his forever home. I'm still working on socializing him, and I haven't introduced him to Bear and Dobby yet. I'm not sure what kind of rat Sen is, but he's black/brown with a white stripe down his belly.

IMG_6563.jpg

In the future, I hope to also have females. I also think it would be cool to have my own rattery.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Lovely rats!
Sen's colour is black berkshire as he has the white on his tummy :)

I only have females and want to own males some day. I also want to start my own rattery like you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts