Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have online places you frequently check due to the constant value of the place?
Any tricks or hidden offers?
Any overstock sites you know of?

I used to get my cages (Had a serious case of get more cage syndrome and ended up with WAY more than twenty...) from an eBay store that sold their main shop's factory seconds, since it was always just a case of a slightly cracked corner or a missing hook or something...but it seems they've stopped trading altogether now. D:

I'm looking for a better cage, since the lack of access on my Samo is seriously....ticking me off....but I don't want to spend a great deal since I already do have a cage. So...I'm looking for other haunts!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing. ;D
xD As little as possible...but finding the cheapest would gvie me something to save to...have nothing ecept my emergency fund right now, so couldn't buy anything immediately anyways.

I hate living in such a tiny place, there's rarel anything near enough for me to get on those listing sites. D:
Sucks.

But yeah, I will definitely keep my eye out on there.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I live in a fairly big city but there's never been anything there for me either. I did a lot of searching about before I settled on my new cage. The cheapest places I could find for new cages were Zooplus, LittlePetWarehouse and of course eBay!

If you're at all handy, or know someone handy maybe you could look into modding your current cage. I saw a few threads over at FancyRat forum where folks cut into their current cages to make bigger access points and replacing the doors, or hinging the roof panel of their cage.

·
Registered
952 Posts
We got ours from Craigslist but defroster smith.com is cheap too. There are also cage sales on ferret cage sites all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts