Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had recent drama with 3 rats dying in a matter of 2 weeks and had no clue where to get my new rat at. The pet store near me basically murdered my one rat that died the night I got her. She was taken from her mother too early and had serious health problems like throwing up any food I gave her and my breeder is not having a litter till summer. So I found a pet store 40 minutes away with a sign on their small animal cages that said New friends coming soon! So I asked and the lady said "come and see" so I see their back room with DCN cages and in one is pinkie Siamese rats!!! I had to wait 6 weeks for them but I had too! Their parents were such sweeties they bruxed and boggled when you pet them. So the pet store called and the babies are ready! I get second pick but the mom only had 3 females. Two of which are taken : ( I had a fight with myself rather to get another one or not but now I can't! But I'm just sooo happy! So if any of you live in or near Erie PA I highly recommend buzz n beez pet store. Great service, handled daily, great conditions, and very helpful! Support this pet store! There are not many more of them around!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Glad to hear there is one pet store that takes care of their animals. I worked at one here in Clarksburg, WV. I won't buy animals from them ever again. Ugh it was terrible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts