Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My boys are due a deep cage clean but are currently on antibiotics due to a bit of wheezing and weird breathing noises so i want to make sure not to use any products that could make it any worse for them. I was looking into scent free dish cleaner (Ecover zero washing up liquid to be exact) would this be safe? If anyone has any reccomendations i would love to hear them!

·
Registered
Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi
659 Posts
I use dawn dish soap and a mixture of 1 part vinegar and 1 part water to clean my cage.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi! My boys are due a deep cage clean but are currently on antibiotics due to a bit of wheezing and weird breathing noises so i want to make sure not to use any products that could make it any worse for them. I was looking into scent free dish cleaner (Ecover zero washing up liquid to be exact) would this be safe? If anyone has any reccomendations i would love to hear them!
(this is for my rats , of course your rats are on antibiotics so you Might want to research Before :) ) i use wipes used for babies so there are no fragrance or anything I’ll add a pic of what wipes I use :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts