Rat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. Christmas is approaching, and I'd like to put the top two rat books on my wish list but I can't remember any titles. I'm sure everyone will have a slightly different opinion on which two are the best but I don't mind a bigger list to choose from. I wasn't sure if this belonged in the lounge, so feel free to relocate it if need be!

Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
222 Posts
oh my god i like the proper care of fancy rats by nick mays for the cute illustrations and the care part. RATS buy susan fox it is fairly old but it is still handy and THe RAT by Ginger CArdinal (found at your local petco)

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oooh, anything by Debbie is great! She's a very knowledgeable rat owner, and you can almost always be sure her stuff is accurate.

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I dont need any rat books, I just come here, ya'll are the biggest, best rat book out there! :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
You know, I wish there was a "Rats for dummies" or an "Idiot's guide to owning rats".

My girlfriend bought "Hermit crabs for dummies" and it was actually really accurate to what the experts on her hermit crab forum were saying.

If they can do a book on hamsters and hermit crabs, why no rats?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.