Rat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of Betty having fun in her new place. Sorry there are so many, I just couldn't stop taking pictures!

I has a punkin!

(I never realized Betty had a beard until I took this picture!)

Gettin' in your face, ready for my closeup!

What did you bring me?

I no like what your bring me!

But I eats it anyway.

Gah!

See me climbin' up my steps!

I walk on two legs like hooman!

O, Hai!!!!!

Ratjet1 is ready for takeoff!

But I wants it!

I has a box!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
daisy184 said:
love them hammocks,where did you get them from?
I made them myself with fleece and old jeans. They work pretty nicely, except I'm still working out getting the grommets to stay in. They're working on my second batch better than my first, and that probably has something to do with my being excited and clumsy with the first ones. :oops:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
the commentary was funny, i especially liked the jet take off one, the walking like a "hooman" and but i wants it, the first one is cute too, i like them all : P

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
She's so full of personality! What a camera ham! I love how in "but I wants it!" we have no idea what "it" is, but we can all related to some greedy little beggar rat! And she looks so SAD!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Oh Betty you hairless little troublemaker you. She is so adorable, such an expressive little face.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I am getting another rat and it is going to be a hairless.

Loved the captions, especially the hooman & ratjet1.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Your rat looks cool but it is not my favorit tipe of rat.I am only a kid and I do not want one now mybe when I am older.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i really like ow her cage is decorated. so girly!

i think its about time i take up a project of my own for my little ratties. BEtty is really something!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts