Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Bi-Order? It's the internal waste deodorizer. The bottle says "use for a naturally oder free pet"

Good? Bad?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Personally I don't really trust anything that is put into an animals water. You can't control how much they get of it. :?

·
Registered
995 Posts
The only stuff I would (and did) put into my ratsys water is vitamin stuff. I had put some in one of my pregnant females water bottle because she needed some extra stuff!! This was a couple years ago.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I use the bi-oder. I put three pumps into 16oz. of water, and change the water every other day. My girls don't stink and they smell perfume-y. I like the stuff. and I noticed recently, the "small animal" and the "ferret" bi-oder, are the Exact same thing!

·
Registered
67 Posts
mmm not sure id put anything in my rats water either. However if people here have tried it with sucess it may be worth a go :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well ManBeard, they do make a product for humans the way bi-oder works for animals. If you ask around the health food store, I bet they would point you to a product that would work ;).

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have heard that adding vanilla to water works to reduce odor as well. I think I would try that before adding something chemical produced by a company for profit.

·
Registered
114 Posts
but real vanilla is made with a lot of alcohol. I would think that would make your rats boozers?! maybe not a good idea?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts