Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, a grand hello from Canda. We got our dumbo ratters Toby and Mocha about a month or so from our local breeders-cum-petshop owners and they have been thriving. Don't let the name fool you, Toby is female and was purposely named so. I just couldn't resist giving her the name. My brothers and I have already fallen in love with the little monsters and stumbled upon this forum while expanding upon our growing knowledge of rats and ratcare.
The girls say hello, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what colour their beige-gray colourings are. Fawn, Tan, something completely different? I haven't a clue as I have no experience, and most photo references I've come across are hard to compare them to.

Here's a photo of each of my girls.
Mocha (or Mo as I prefer)

And Toby my darling little odd-eyed

And sorry about the large-ish size of the photos ^.^'

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

As to colors... I guess that Mocha is a beige (I think maybe?) mismarked capped...

And that Toby is a odd-eyed fawn with a lightning blaze. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww. Thank you for the compliments, now you've made Toby blush (Mo is to busy trying to figure out the computer screen).

As to colors... I guess that Mocha is a beige (I think maybe?) mismarked capped...

And that Toby is a odd-eyed fawn with a lightning blaze.
Actually, I know it is hard to tell because the photos have different lighting, but Mo's hood and Toby's fur are the same shade. Their sister was the same, but I wasn't able to have her (father dislikes rats) :cry:

I've searched around on the web, and I think the colour is beige. Not that it matters, they still are adorable either way. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts