Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rat that was sick is now biting. He has already been neutered. I really don't understand why he is biting. He just bit my moms feet a couple of times. I mean he hasn't bitten before so I don't understand whats going on with him. He seems to be getting better. But why is he biting?
He hasn't bitten me yet. I guess we will just have to watch him.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i've heard that lots of rats like to nip/bite people's feet, especially if you're wearing socks..seems like they have a fetish of sorts. :?
but it might be best to wait for an expert like Forensic to answer your question!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
When exactly does he bite?

Also - you mentioned that he's sick... sometimes rats bite when they're in pain or ailing, so that might be the culprit. Besides that, it can take a couple months for his hormones to completely fade out after his neuter.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
jellybeanqueen said:
i've heard that lots of rats like to nip/bite people's feet, especially if you're wearing socks..seems like they have a fetish of sorts. :?
but it might be best to wait for an expert like Forensic to answer your question!
:oops: There are MANY here who know more than I... :oops:

I agree with Night... when is the rat biting? Just with people other than you? Maybe he doesn't trust them?

·
Registered
78 Posts
One of my rats never bites unless my toes are available in a sock! I have to keep an eye on him if he wanders around my feet as he'll often nip my toes, other than that he's not a biter! Probably just a fetish as the others dont do it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.