Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cat Felidae Kitten Purple Textile Furniture Outerwear Pattern Ferret Cat Felidae Fawn Domestic pig
With the weather getting hotter I have to keep my fan on, but the catch is that it kind of freaks the boys out a little bit. They're not terrified, but they stay close to mommy.
My solution
Blanket forts. I take cardboard boxes, their smaller quarantine cage, and fleece to make a fun little fort for them to play in. Holy cats do they love it! Gus weaves around all the openings and Beadle actually tries to follow him. since I used their other cage for the tallest part, I leave that partially uncovered in the back so that there's plenty of air flow.

·
Registered
383 Posts
It's amazing how entertaining something simple like a blanket can be. When the girls play with us on the couch, we keep a wadded-up blanket on the couch. They like diving in there.

As a bonus, the blanket keeps Loki (who lives up to her name) busy enough that she doesn't even try to investigate the floor. No blanket = hunting down rat before she can find the cables.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts