Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bored and thought I would share a funny little something with all of ya since I havent been posting much (Computers way slow & waiting to get comcast cable). Anways, about a month ago I decided Bob needed a day outside so I looked for his harness, adjusted it to its max lengh and what do ya know...its way to small, lmao. This isnt just one of those little harnesses either, its the bigest "rat" harness they have at petsmart and pecto! Well, my bf and I took Mr. Bob to petsmart & petco to look for a ferret harness and we found nothing...we figured, "well its not like Bob would actually go anywhere, he's so big and slow already, how fast COULD he go? lol." We ended up checking out the repitle section and it turns out that thats where we would find the purfect "Bob Harness" AKA an Iguana harness, HAHA. Its not bulky, its easy to use and Bob doesnt even mind having it on! So on nice warm days Bob gets outside play time sporting a cool blue iguana leash...lol. Gotta love a fat rat!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
wolfy has a lavender one like that...the excact same thing, from the same company...only the one i got said its a ferrit one....but its the same excact thing... my neighbors have a couple of bearded dragons and have that iguana leash...we compared them once, same excact thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts