Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys know those book covers you buy in elementary school to cover your text books? They make awesome hammocks, which is something I just found out yesterday. Basically, hang them with the pockets facing up and not only do the rats have a new comfy hammock but they have pockets to climb inside as well. Just thought I'd share that.

·
Registered
798 Posts
...im not sure i understand, we always covered our books with paper bags, its probably some stupid french tradition lol,... in high school i came across fabric covers for books, is that what you're talking about?! because i can almost kinda a little bit see how that would work lol :s

·
Registered
221 Posts
No it's not some stupid french traditon...lol my school did that too :) The fabric ones could work for non-chewers

I have both sides in that battle....my girls are avid chewers and attack fabric that enters their cage..lol Yet they don't chew the plastic in one part of their cage....go figure. Then my boys do not chew on anything unless it's food and treats and Never chew on fabric and plastic.

I think I might try that book cover idea....Thanks MagicalLobster

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I was thinking of doing that when I was cleaning the clearance section and found leopard print book covers for $1. I think someone brought all of them though D:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts