Discussion Starter #1
So it seems alot of you have males...

but i wanna know more definite.

Who has Males? Femals?

myself, i have three fabulous females.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have both, I have my 4 beautiful girls (Narcissa, Amelia, Elizabeth and Claudia) and I have my two charming young gentlemen (Leonidas and Maximus).
And no, I do not breed them. lol. ^_^

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Males. 6 of them. (no Oops pregnancies this way! :D )

·
Registered
798 Posts
I only have girls,. I'm a little sexist when it comes to rats... I don't like the odour that rats have, even my girls stink a bit too much but I deal with it... the only plus side i see to having males is that they're a little more laid back...

·
Registered
224 Posts
I prefer girls in general, but I have both. More girls then boys though. :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i have 5 girls

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have 2 girls and 2 nueter boys all in one big happy group :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Three girls. But I would love to have a (neutered) boy as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have both, 3 boys, 4 girls, (7baby boys, 5 baby girls almost 3 weeks old) I am finding good homes for the babes.( no I did not breed them. I got the momma rat at the pet store and she was prego already) :x the babies are soooo cute. I thought the other girl I got was going to have babies too but I have had her for 22 days now and no babies. :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
We've got 12 living in a FN, 6 boys and 6 girls of mixed ages. I love 'em all! It's the first time I've gotten to watch a big group of rats live together, and they all seem very happy and entertained. All of the individual personalities really come out in a group like that, no matter the sex.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Right now I have 3 females.

I have had 3 males and 1 other female in the past, and was really close to my fiance's two females.
Wow.. I thought I preferred males.. I was told 2 of my females were males so far lol.

The females always seem to be daddys girls and flock to my fiance.
I want a mommas boy again sometime in the near future.
I just got a new baby a couple days ago because she is beautiful and really laid back so that is great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts