Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by a pet store yesterday and made the mistake of looking into the feeder rat cage...Then making the mistake of asking to hold the babies. I didn't leave empty handed!

Mouse Rat Degu Muridae Gerbil

Her name is Hazel, she's a tiny little agouti self (a color I've wanted for a while too!) She's still pretty timid but Roux has been caring for her and snuggling with her and she's already curious and easy to hold. So fun getting new babies! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is! One of my rats have really taken to her..she's such a momma. They've been snuggled up together all day. It's hard to believe she'll get as big as the others! Babies are soooo small

·
Registered
996 Posts
O.O I love agouti selfs. <3 <3 I feel so jealous, but I shouldn't because I have nine amazing rats... none are agouti self, though. :p In fact, I've never had one. Agouti Variberk, Agouti hooded, Agouti capped with a wedge blaze (who might as well be pure white for as little color as she has lol).

Goodness, little Hazel is so adorable. <3 Glad to hear she is doing well with your other rats!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Babies are so little!

I just added a 6 month old girl to my clan. And now my babies look super tiny compared to her haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts