Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else's rats attack whatever is in your hands?? I can leave the phone laying on the bed all day, the run right past it but the second I pick it up they come and bite it! Pens, lighters, baby wipes, etc. Naughty girls!

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
My babies climb all over my ipad and phone when I'm using them - I think they're saying "pay attention to me! Not the glowing rectangle!" They also steal my tissues, pens nail files etc and hide them under the couch. Wee beasties!

·
Banned
6,244 Posts
Yup, Fuzzy Rat snipped my computer, headphone and telephone lines when I was too busy for her. And when I was soldering the headphones back together, she snipped the wire again and ran off with the plug.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh! I hide all my headphones when they come out ever since Delilah nibbled one while I was holding her. So funny how I chase them all over the bed just to pet or hold them, then the second I give up and let them have their free time they are all over me taking things out of my hands lol! They peed on my phone!

·
Banned
6,244 Posts
Fuzzy Rat peed on my phone and got the "1" key sticky, it's been sticky since before she passed away over a year ago... then out of the blue Max peed on my phone the other day.... not the "1" key is unstuck...

Fuzzy Rat always peed on black top outdoors and on the wife's black leather chair and my black phone... I always assumed she got one confused for the other... I'm not sure what Max's excuse was. She just stood on my phone looking right at me and let go... Maybe rats do hate phones? As to the wife's chair, she's rat phobic so Fuzzy Rat may not have been too fond of her either... Just when you think you understand your rats...

·
Registered
9 Posts
After a few headphone snipping incidents, I make sure to keep them somewhere out of reach. I already have trouble breaking them on my own without the boy helping.

My phone case has a few chunks missing out of the rubber part and I've caught them eating it, those weirdos. Funnily enough, my first two boys won't drag my stuff off, just sniff around it curiously. I got Cas, and as soon as he sees any kind of pen or eraser, he snatches it and takes off as fast as he can. Luckily he usually does it right when I'm staring at him so I can grab it back. Lol!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Most of the time I'll only have my phone around my rats if I'm taking pictures and the moment I take it out it's like a beacon to all of them! I can't take pictures when you're sitting on the phone you silly creatures!....and this is why most of my pictures are blurry

·
Registered
307 Posts
My boys love peeing on my TV remote. That's their favorite . Doesn't matter where I put the fonts, the find it. Wonder if it's not the buttons they so fond of...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts