Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
crystal female rat scarlet female rat both 1 years of age 2 weims and 1 cat
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, can anyone help me, my female rat crystal has one big bruise or scars near to the bottom but not at the bottom and one small one near the top of her tail. They are not black, black, but redder like its bleeding inside of her tail but I'm not sure. I did hear he squeak the other day and did not think much of it because I thought crystal and her sister scarlet were playing. I notest these bruise scars when I took her out of her cage to play with her before I took out her sister. she was just waking up from a nap so she was a little sleepy. when she was awake fully is when I saw them, I took her tail gently while she was climbing on me. she did wrap her tail around my finger like she usually does. and when I touched the big one and the small when she did not mind but moved quickly away from me when I was done touching her tail. i want to know is there any treatment I need to do, or should I not worried about anything somebody please respond ASAP

·
Registered
Tesla, Ruby, Cloud, and Poe
92 Posts
Any updates on this situation? Sounds like a call to the vet wouldn't be a bad idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts