Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like I'm always telling tales of Buffy's latest escapades and never talk about her three sisters. But she is such a character that she always catches me off guard with her weird behavior! LOL

So Buffy hates to be kissed. The other girls love it and give kisses in return, but not Buffy. She does love to be petted though and she likes to groom you...you're just not allowed to kiss her. It's kinda become a joke around our house because it's so cute how Buffy puts up both her hands to block kisses from anybody. We still try to kiss her though!

The other night when I got home from work and was doing my routine "lovins" with the girls, I picked Buffy up to try and kiss her like I always do. But instead of the hand block, she hauled off and slapped my mouth! I was so shocked and surprised and it actually hurt a little where her claws hit my lips, but then I just busted out laughing. So did my daughter who saw the whole thing. She said, "I guess she really didn't want you to kiss her." Haha!

The funny thing is, Buffy was not mad at me or being aggressive and in fact climbed right up on me for her share of the lovins. I just never knew a rat could B-slap you!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Haha I can imagine this happening, they have the cutest little hands though! I know they're technically not hands bit they're usually so delicate wih them...mine only ever accidentally get me in the face with their big stinky tails :D I had a tail in my mouth once that was interesting.

·
Registered
953 Posts
LOL! Two of my girls, Goose and Monkey absolutely hate kisses also! Both hands come up quick to block.

Can't let them talk to Buffy. Don't want them learning new and better ways to get rid of lips coming at ya.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL! Two of my girls, Goose and Monkey absolutely hate kisses also! Both hands come up quick to block.

Can't let them talk to Buffy. Don't want them learning new and better ways to get rid of lips coming at ya.
LOL Yep, that's what Buffy does- the two handed block and turns her head. She's so adorable though that I just laugh at her and say, "I'm gonna kiss you anyway," and I usually manage to get one in on the top of the head or her cheek.

She does not give kisses back either like the other girls but she does love to groom my hands, my ears, and try to lick my eyelashes. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts