Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Butter Biscuit. Three and a half months ago she was born to my rat Asterix, who had an encounter with a wild rat after disappearing into the wall of my old apartment building.

She is very quick, has nails that would be more appropriately described as talons, and is the least food motivated out of my four rats. She also does a thing where if I offer a new food she will be suspicious of it, and only try a tiny bit at first, where my other rats just gobble up anything I give them.

When she was first born I worried that she might not be tame and be harder to care for, but it's been totally fine! She is pretty much just like my fully domesticated rats other than the differences I noted above.
Food Plant Rodent Calabaza Natural foods
Hand Rat Rodent Finger Whiskers

Registered
She is so sleek healthy looking and beautiful,I can really see the wild in her.I live in a rural part of the UK so she looks like the pretty country rats we get round here馃挄馃惌

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@SonicRat, aww thank you for saying that. I think she's beautiful too. 馃挏

I live in a city in BC and I've seen some pretty wild rats here too. I think I may have seen her dad in my apartment before I fixed the hole in the wall. He was also beautiful :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts