Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Jett developed what I thought was a cyst on top of her shoulder. She had it for a couple of months and it steadily grew to the size of a golf ball. At the beginning of last week she exhibited a pain face. And then her behavior changed from her normal self. No more exploring, no more using the wheel, just wanting to lye around uncomfortably. I knew it was soon the end when she would actually lay still in my arms for minutes at a time. This was previously unheard of. Today she was moving from one area of the cage to another making squeaking noises. I had her on Children's Tylenol drops which at first seemed to help. But not the last couple of days. I could not allow her to suffer any further.
She was with me from January 4, 2014 to today. And she was likely 2 months old when I got her.
Goodbye little girl :(

·
Registered
227 Posts
My heart feels for you,,,I lost my litter "Mouse, his name) June 18/15,,,we give a home,, snacks,,,chin and bellly rubs....RIP Jett

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes she was a very aloof rattie. I bet she is playing by herself over the rainbow bridge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts