Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
I am really really considering ordering this cage. Its such a great deal and my current cage is falling apart. I was going to order a Martins (which is the brand i have now) but I like the fact that this is on wheels. And the doors open? I think my local petsmart has one on display and I'll be going there this weekend so I think I'm going to inspect it closely before I order online.... $100 off is a HUGE discount!

I can't find too many reviews on this cage though... just one thread on here from Feb. If anyone else has this cage, is it definitely a CN knock off? Is there any majors flaws?

·
Registered
208 Posts
that's a great cage I just bought one for my dumbo girls and a awesome price , I bought mine from Pet Smart but It wasn't on sale so I paid full price but I love the cage It's a really good cage , you will love It :)

·
Registered
5 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
cool! I had a smaller similar multi level cage by all things living and the pans would hook onto the side (like in a smaller cage) and it was a pain in the neck to wrestle them off to clean. I dont know if this one has levels designed the same way (looks more like the critter nation), but I thought i'd throw it out there! thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am so sad :( I can't get it right now myself because I had to take two of my cats to the vets. I want it so bad.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just bought it! Fabulous tip, I have wanted one of these for ages but the price was just too much for me to justify in my family budget. Huzzah! I can't wait to get it and put it together and...SQUEE! Decorate it!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
If I had any hope of selling my prevue hendryx 485 for even half of what they're selling the ALT cage for I'd be all over it. Sadly, I doubt I'd get that much for it :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts