Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Well as i mentioned in my other post on biting our rats our starting to accept us in the cage. I m still wearing a glove though lol. Our rat Rizzo black hooded still got a bit of a bite at first but not so bad .Roxy brown hooded or is it champagne is still quieter. Rizzo seems to be the boss out of them both. They both got different personalites.
Now that the biting isnt so bad ive started leaving the door open on their cage and they both go daffy. They havent tried to come out just running up and down along the edge. This is were Rizzo is so different she will let you stroke her and seeem more interesed but wont come in my hand.Roxy hasnt got the courage quite yet .Hope you all are well.
Lisa x x x x

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My mums rats sound like your hers are all white and brown with red eyes .. red eyes show *i think* that the rat cant see to well and bites to check things are ok or so i am told anyway...last night hers were going skitzo at the thought of coming out so we just left the cage open 2 popped there heads out the third girl cheddar i think it was escaped made us try to hoox it out for 2 hours and then jus plonked it self bk in the cage
Jess x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts