Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't fed it to them, I was just wondering if its alright for them to eat because I make a lot of smoothies and it seams a waster to throw away the peels if its something they would enjoy. I tried to research this but came up with different answers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
I think they could, but whether or not they would I wouldn't know. Banana peels aren't toxic, but the pesticides that might be on them are, so if you did try to feed them banana peels you should wash them first. Personally I'd just give them a bit of the banana flesh, my boys love bananas.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top