Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay no seriously, i can't remember what i've read or heard. anywho i hope they can cuz twice now picasso crawls into my lap or comes very close to my face and for a split second i smell a real ripper and i hope it's not me and i don't know it, LOL. it honestly can't be anyone else, i swear. so is my sweet little girl rippin on me or maybe she has poop stuck to her tail? lol what a ridiculous question.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Well, since they cannot burp I'd assume anything gaseous that they ingest would have to come out the other end... but I don't think my boys have ever 'cut the cheese' in my presence, so to say. :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Haha thats a strange question but yer id expect so all animals do except fish unless they do haha thats funny lostbutnotforgot lol made me chuckle :D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Mine have. *Holds nose* LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, not technically, but i know that some animals do one or the other, and some don't do either so yes, certain foods really can be bad for them.

and rabbits and rats have such different digestive systems i don't think you can compare them. rabbits are strictly herbivores (at least i thought so) and rats are omnivorous...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I thought rats couldn't fart.. :roll:
Well, that's what I read about it on Dutch forums.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
They cannot burp or vomit... I don't know about fart. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts