Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2day I was doing my school, (I'm homeschooled) and my mug of nighty night tea was there from the night before. Champ went over a few times, attacked the tea bag, and licked the cup!!!! It's caffeine free, and it's good tea, but I was planning 2 make her some later, but is it ok? Can she drink it?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hello fellow homeschooler! On the topic of the post, I don't know what is in the tea (ingredients) but one of my rats likes to lick the mug after my mom drinks tea... maybe it's a weird rat thing?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, cool hi there!! I'm glad there's someone home schooled here! And, lolol, I have read stories abt rats and tea so there prob is something there!!! Funny little critters:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Chamomile tea is fine for rats, they are meant to have calming properties too. The tea packaging should come with list of ingredients so would be better to check that first

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey cool another homeschooled kid! *fistbump*
As far as I have always read and heard from vets, if we can eat it, rats can have it, so odds are good that it's perfectly safe. I've even let some of my rats have a taste of my beer or wine from time to time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts