Rat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have to wait until after christmas for my rats! :x i dont think im going to cope. and looking at all you lucky rat owning people is only making things worse!...i think i might just surf through the coppermine again.... :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mana said:
I waited 7 years XD
8O i cant believe you could wait that long. lol i thought 2 months was a lot :lol: yeah ive learnt alot i didnt know before but im sure once i get them ill have a lot of questions for you all

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's only been a month and a half since my last girl died, but I think I'm going to explode if I don't get more really soon. :(

·
Registered
330 Posts
7 years, wow i must be really lucky, i only had to wait...5 days, i would have exploded if i was you

·
Registered
517 Posts
Its okay your not alone :D. My parents say i have to wait til Christmas too :(

i dont think im going to cope. and looking at all you lucky rat owning people is only making things worse!
I agree :evil: :x I cant wait either. Now you know your not alone til Christmas either :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
who wants to see pics of my rats? go to meet my rat, and rat health!!!!! theres also a fun game you can look forward to play in meet my rat... im so excited for both of you \!!!!!! i wanna see pics when you get them!!!!!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i didnt have a new pet (except for a cat and some fish)
since my dogs ate my guinea pig when i was 8 or 9 :'( thank god for birthday presents!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im glad im not the only one waiting on rats. but it makes crhistmas seem such a long time away. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
7 years wow thats a long time and i thought waiting 3 and a half weeks or so was a looooonnngg time

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
7 years is a long time, but it was better that I had to wait ^^ Sooo much stuff went on in high school and after, it was much better for me that I waited until life settled down to get rats :D

To be fair, once I decided it was time to get rats, I only waited a couple weeks XD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts