Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I would like to know if we can connect through this forum to become caretakers for each others pets. I have a few upcoming trips this year, some of which may be more than a couple of days, and I will have to place my ratties under someone's care during that time. What I did up until now was to as friends to take care of them. They did a good job each time, and they had pretty good conditions at their place. But I never left for more than 5 days at a time, so it was not a huge favor to ask for, and not a huge chore for my friends. However, their situation is changing, they could move away, or soon have new roommates who will not welcome rats in their apartment.

So can we make a thread on here for people to communicate when they go on vacation/business trips/etc. to find someone in their area to look after their pets?
I know well this forum members are knowledgeable, caring, and have rats of their own. I'd feel safer leaving my pets with someone I know online, rather than some of my friends (though well-intentioned they may be).

Malarz

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think that sounds like a pretty fabulous idea!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts