Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to sound like an Ikea ad, but we recently got this tent:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00116944

and our boys love it. We placed an old towel down in it and put it in their free-play area, and they ran right in and began jumping up and down, burrowing under the towel, and popping out. They especially liked it when we scratched the sides of the tent from the outside, and would chase our hands through the fabric. There are really well-placed vents, and they made a game of having one rat run outside and poke his nose against the mesh while the others try to bite him from inside. They even like to climb on top of it and slide down on the tail.

The sound of the polyester and the the new tactile sensation seems to be really exciting for them. Plus, it's pretty funny for us, watching them climb in and about a big cat-shaped thing.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Ooh... not only is that adorable, it does look like fun! I've really been trying hard not to buy stuff online anymore (I am a horrible compulsive spender...) but I get the feeling Ikea is going to be the next franchise to be receiving my money... :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
You can get cat cubes like that at Wal-mart, Target, whatever. There not ikea, but that one is just ears and tail of a Cat. Looks like the cat is eating the ouccipents (not a lovely site for my ratties)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts