Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went over to my friends house and they caught a rat. I think they are going to drowned it because their deck is infested with them.

Im sad :cry:

Should i tell them something different like let it go in the woods?

Need some suggestions quick!

-Austin

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Is the rat injured? If not then they should take it far away and release it. But it sounds like these friends are the type who might like to torture live wild vermin :(

Tell them to get themselves an electronic repellant device to get rid of the infestation,...no deaths involved. I assume these friends don't have small pet rodents themselves?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not injured, they have a small hamster. I think i will talk them into letting it go far away :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
i would do everything i could to make sure they dont kill it, you could offer to take them and release them yourself, so they cant use th "its to much hastle" excuse

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They let me take it. Do you think its ok that we can let it go by a stream? There is alot of trees around the stream.

·
Registered
798 Posts
the rat wont care where you let it go, just make sure you bring it somewhere far enough away from peoples homes so it doesn't wind up in the same perdicament at a later date.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you encounter any more endangered rats, let me know and I will take them. Good job!!!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha Ha ya im really Proud :D. He was cute! I wish i could keep him as a pet, but hes wild :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts