Rat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If an administrator see this please do something about it...

Charlet_2OO7 is not me. As you can tell from the joined date and the difference in the screen names and time zones

Someone has taken the time to imitate me and attempt to slander me..

I'm in Missouri its sunday december 16, 2007
Time: 8:52 PM

Inbox :: Message
To: Charlet_2OO7
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:11 am

My Id is Charlet_2007 zeros

NOT Charlet_2OO7 the letter O Rolling Eyes

·
Registered
12 Posts
your trying to slander me!! your the one who hacked my account and made me look dumb with the BEW thing

·
Registered
155 Posts
aha caught you!!! i beleive charlet_2007 with the zeros not the O's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
im just tryin to clear my name and get my post count bakc up

·
Registered
155 Posts
you are the one who said go on ahead and let my rats kill eachother.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i didnt say let them i said let nature take its coarse rats dont kill each other

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes Ive scanned over the forums, though I'm Not a mod (I've been on at least 10 different forums the past 3 years) and IMO "OO" is the spammer, they have posted far to many times, with MULTIPLE slanders, inappropriate posts.

Immature brat.

Post count does not represent the person posting, nor does it make you "more respected".

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pooky said:
aha caught you!!! i beleive charlet_2007 with the zeros not the O's.
thanks

all this this so called "hacker" did was create a new id almost exactly the same as mine using Os instead of ZEROS...my account ive had since Nov 10th 2007
if charlet_2OO7 were really a hacker he/she/it would have stolen my password for this account and not had to make a new one...i am the owner of this account...if someone wants to devote their time pretending to be me then go for it...it only makes them look really stupid......the best thing for the site admin to do would be to do an IP trace to find the locations of both the accounts and it would prove there are 2 different accounts ...or just looks at the post counts...or the name....its all different

·
Registered
12 Posts
no it isnt rats dont kill each other ive had rats for a really long time so i wold know

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Charlet_2OO7 said:
no it isnt rats dont kill each other ive had rats for a really long time so i wold know
wow your digging your self a nice little hole there......when your done would you please crawl into it and .......

·
Registered
12 Posts
and what huh?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
topic locked but kept to preserve some evidence. please be notified that all posts by the spammer "OO" will be deleted. also any posts in reference to the spammer will also be deleted. ratman has been contacted to ban the imposter. until that is done please ignore Charlet_2OO7 and notify modreport with links to the imposter's post. this will help the mods get rid of the posts faster. thank you for your patience, we hope to have the matter resolved quickly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.