Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there's any possibility of adding a chatroom to the website. I know it'd be fun to talk to a lot of the members here on a more personal basis. :) It'd be a fun place to hang out during class, as well. :p

·
Registered
814 Posts
sounds like a fantastic idea!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know how to get a chatroom, if nobody here does. :p It's a great idea, it could get us all closer together!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I think We NEED one.Then We could talk A LOT Easier.
I wanna ask SO Many Questions but It is Kinda Slow on this Forum.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Well, ratman's rarely here, so I don't think this hope will ever get filled, unfortunately! Even though it would be a great tool to use with newbies so we could get information to them faster.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah, I know there are a lot of conversations that would go much smoother on here if they could be had live rather then through the message board style, I think a lot of problems would be solved a lot easier that way. Perhaps someone could make a chatroom and then post a link on here, even if it isn't directly on this site I think it would be a good idea. I think that a lot of people here would willing to go to another site to chat...

Emy

·
Registered
995 Posts
I agree this forum and it's users could benifit by having a chatroom!!!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hello? Mods? Any reply?

·
Registered
133 Posts
i think the mods are hiding on this one lol. another forum i belong to has chat once a week thats it thou well you can go to it anytime but no one is there lol

·
Registered
995 Posts
That's an idea! Get a chatroom and have a day or 2 a week that everyone can get together and talk! I really like that idea!

Oh and Mods some input would be nice!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
we cannot add things to the board other then stickies, annoucements and our moderating skills to keep everything happy and pg rated. ratman is responsible for adding new sections or chat rooms. we were not ignoring you, there is just nothing we can do about it.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Could you talk to ratman? Please.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i'l tell him to read the thread but its been here for so long now that i'm fairly sure he would have read about it anyway. in any case i'll send him to it.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I'd also like to throw in my vote for a chat. I know there are sites like this one: http://www.userplane.com/webchat/ which will throw in a free, ad-supported chat. There might be some cleaner ones out there too.

The benefit of course is that this should be very little work for Ratman to set up if he chooses to go with an off-site chat service.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks twitch. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
A chatroom would be UHMAZING with a capital UH...lol.... that it a great idea things would go so much easier and quicker.... my vote is in = )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts