Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Chip is dying, I think and we are at the vet now. chip developed some kind o bowel obstruction- the area is very swollen and She is bleeding .....and needs to be put down, I think. We are at the vet; she is asleep in my hair. ImageUploadedByPG Free1413828884.383716.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Oh no! I'm so so sorry Ganny. Try and be strong and pour as much of your love into her as you can. She knows she's loved and she loves you. We're all here for you.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Im sorry to hear that but at least shes going easy and not suffering anymore. Goodbye chip. Have fun popcorning in rattie heaven

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am sorry to hear :( I know how hard it is to lose a baby, but you have no idea how grateful you are going to be to spend the last few minutes with her.. and she will be too.
RIP gorgeous girl. <3

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone.... Yes, she died today at 3pm. I was feeling so, so alone and very depressed right now, so seeing your messaged really helped me. So.. Thank you. I am writing her memorial now... No one is here with me , even my "best friend" isn't coming. Some best friend! I guess I don't have one....
I was very depressed yesterday due to other personal issues, so now I just feel like I am sinking ....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
How awful and upsetting. I hope you have others in your life that will stand by you at this difficult time and if not, there is always the good folks on the internet. I am sending you good vibes and hoping you get through okay. So sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss. It's the crappy part about having pets. Rest in peace little one. Sending you lots of hugs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts