Rat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think we could have a sticky for classifieds. Like if someone makes hammocks, toys, etc. for rats or maybe someone who makes rat related items and wants to sell them. I think that would be great. I would be more inclined to buy homemade stuff than from a pet store or on-line store. If it was stickied then it would be so much easier to find those who sell rat related stuff in one place.

Just my suggestion. Thanks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Oh that would be so cool!!! I would love to have a sticky for sales and stuff!!! mods?

·
Registered
995 Posts
That would be interesting.....

What about stickys on HOW to make stuff? That would be even cooler!! :p

·
Registered
274 Posts
i can see adding a sticky thread for classifieds. there would have to be some rules. like one post per member. no affiliate links. maybe only homemade items?

what do you guys think?

i think how to make stuff posts can just be posted in the general rat chat. as long as selling the items there was not the point.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Maybe not a sticky but a whole thread, like right under rats needing homes or something, I think it would be a wonderful idea as long as backyard breeders don't try to post ads for their rats..

·
Registered
995 Posts
Yeah! A whole new thread on how to make stuff and stuff for sale!!! I like that idea!

·
Registered
359 Posts
That would be so cool!!!! If you made a thread for homemade stuff i could get into knitting again!!! You really should think about it ratman.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Please ratman. *Puppy eyes puffed/trembling lip*

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i'll put in my vote for a new classifieds section. but it would most definately have to be only homemade stuff by YOU. not a friend of a friend or "i saw this really cool site that makes their own stuff".

its just that a sticky would get to conjested with people asking for something from someone and others posting what they are offering.

having "how to make..." posts in the classifieds sections would also free up the general rats section a bit. its always so busy as it is.

there would still have to be specfic rules for the section like one topic for each seller. all their items would always be found in the same thread. use pms for mailing directions. keep a civil tongue even if you do not like the product or it turns out o be faulty. that sort of thing.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Soooooo.....? What's the going on???

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
it has been taken into consideration. no firm decision has been made on it as of yet.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ok. Thanks for the update! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts