Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on craigslist today, and I found someone who was selling the large coast cages for $30 a piece. They said that if someone buys both, they'll reduce the price. I'm thinking that if I were to buy both of them, I could stack both on top of my current cage (which has an opening on the top), and do an awesome franken-cage thing. Just wondering- do any of you have Coast Cages? And do you like them?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've seen them in Pecto, and considered buying one, but Petco wanted close to $100 for one, and I don't think they're worth that at all. But for $30, I'd snatch one up if you can.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
That's a great deal, do it!
I loved my Coast cage! Except- Mine was too small (I had the smaller rat cage, though, those would be great!), and there's not a whole lot of room for putting larger toys in. But again, with that much space, you should have more wiggle room.
They're extremely well built, and in my opinion very easy to clean. For $30, that's a total steal!

·
Registered
321 Posts
That's an awesome price. It's totally worth it. you get two cages for 60 dollars when one is worth 90 alone. That's really not a bad price.
I would get it. Even if you don't need both of them you could probably sell the other one and make a little money from it.
You never know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts