Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was fiddling around with my laptop - checking out old pics and the like. And I came across a pic. I looked at it and thought "Who's rat is this?!" and then I realised it was Aiden (RIP)! I can't believe he used to be so colourful!

He and his brother Kasey were bought as 'blue' rats. Kasey was most definately a blue, and although Aiden was silvery, I'd always assumed he was too. As he grew older, he changed to white - but he really was a gorgeous baby!

Aiden, around 8 weeks

I also can't believe such a monsterously huge rat could have come from such a small baby lol

Aiden - at almost 2

·
Registered
221 Posts
He is such a cutie! He looks like a big sweetheart....that's strange how his color changed

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Looks like a husky to me :)

They fade out over time. We do not have husky here in N. America, we have Roan which is similar. :)

He's beautiful Ration!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He was a lovely raggety boy (just like his brother)

He was my biggest ever rat :( and such a cuddle bug

Gives you some contrast to size - None of my present rattigans can match his size

And his brother Kasey (RIP) and a baby Ben (yes, BEN!)

Even Kasey changed colour quite dramatically from baby to adult - he was a quite dull minky blue (if that makes sense) but then his colour sharpened to a more of a slatey blue. He was such a lovely boy too.

As for Aiden being a husky, well! I've always wanted on - looks like I may have had one all along! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts