Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new and have 3 ratties- Clavo a 1 yr old neutered agouti male, Nanette- a 10 month old buff female, and Mindy a 4 month old brown back and white belly (sorry havent looked up her coloring yet!) dumbo female. Well a few months ago August my hairless rat ( I used to breed hairless' and he was my "grandson"- his mother started my myco problems *i think* and his dad died from cancer at 4 yrs old last yr.) any how about 2 months after his mom died and I was ratless I recieved him back from his home because his sister died and they didnt want him to be alone and didnt have time for him, anyhow long story short I bought Clavo and a few weeks later Nanette then August started sneezing wheezing and such, did a few rounds of AB's with him and when his feet started to swell (heart apparently not doing good) I had him euthanized aug. 31 (btw had him seperated when he fist started sneezing in July. So now Clavo is wheezing pretty badly, they used to live in my sisters room while august lived in mine and they just got moved into my room 2 days ago after I rebleached the top of my stand (did it after auggie died) but I dont know if he was wheezign before or anything, I just made sure she fed and watered them while I took care of my sick kid. So anyhow, yes I have seen myco twice before but am not sure about this one, .... what do you all think? Also, nana and mindy are in the same cage so am now thinking am I going to lose all my kids???>> this is a pic of august>>>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts