Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little beige hooded seems to be developping points. they appear to be blue points. Is this possible? They're just on her nose, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me for the first few days blaming it on this that and whatever, and now the spot seems to be sticking around (its not dirt) I've never heard of this, has anyone else?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
How old is she? She could very well be a hooded siamese (aka: triamese)... she may lose her hood entirely if she is.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shes only about 7 or 8 weeks old. so maybe, but what if she doesn't lose the hood what is she then? because the hood honestly doesnt look like its going anywhere.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Could you share a photo? That sounds pretty. When I glanced about on the internet it sounded like hooded siamese would fade around three months. But she could be something completely different, I suppose. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay so maybe she is a siamese which is okay to lol, i've made it a point to have no rats of the same colour, and since lulu is himalayan it doesn't prove to be a problem :D

so heres some pictures...
before:

after:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lose the points or the hood? i don't really care whichever she decides but i hope she makes up her mind soon :lol:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Most of them seem to have lost their hoods, but I did find other pics where the rats kept them.

It's a mismarking, I suppose anything goes. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts