Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a stupid idea, but I was thinking RF should have a "contest forum" where someone can manage the forum, either a mod or a regular member. This person could be messaged if another member thinks they would like to manage a new contest of their own and the forum manager could approve contests they think will be a hit. There could be like a Rat of the Month contest and other stuff. The "prize" would just be a simple banner that the winner could post in their signature or on their profile thing. If the admins do decide to make the contest forum, I would like to manage it (after all, it is my idea;)) Any feedback?

·
Registered
664 Posts
I also think this sounds like a great idea! Some friendly contests would be pretty fun.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also think this sounds like a great idea! Some friendly contests would be pretty fun.
Yeah, they would be pretty fun! On other forums, we do [type of pet] of the month, photography contests, cooking contests, and many others! It would be something I would love to do. I am pretty experienced with the whole contest thing, as I run one on another forum I am on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts