Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Sorry, for some reason it won't let me comment on what I just posted?) I wanted to add- With your experience of rats compared to other pets, which pet would you prefer out of all others. Is it rats, or do you personally like another type of pet better? I'm askin because I've had (more than) my fair share of pets, but nothing beats my rats.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm a total dog person and if I could have as many dogs as I do rats, I would be in heaven. Dogs are, unfortunately, much harder to care for. Time, space, resources, expenses, etc. I do adore rats, for sure. I'd say dogs & rats are about equal for me in terms of which pets I prefer. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I don't know if I can say I've have a favorite type of animal. But I've had lots of favorites as far as individuals. My two fave dogs would be my beagle/doxy cross Velvet and my basset when I was kid, Lulu.

Favorite horse was Gypsy.

Favorite bird was a parakeet named Cookie.

Favorite skunk was Elliot who loved to sleep in the bed with me, and followed me everywhere and would sit on my foot. He was even like that outside.

Lots of favorite ferrets-Goober, Lil Bear, Big Bear, Syd, Toez, Moby, Sylvia and Gerdy

Favorite rabbit was Blackjack.

Rats-I'm really loving all my new babies. I've loved all my past ones for sure, but the little ones that I got to raise myself have brought me nothing but joy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts