Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you have ever tried this... but tonight I finally decided that with my boy I would try to let him play in the peanut pit. If you order from Dr. Fosters and Smith, all of your packaging comes like this - totally safe for animals to play in, because it's 100% biodegradable. You put it in water and, bam! It's gone. Moose licked one and got it stuck to his paw and was like "omg", but it fell off. It doesn't stick for more than a second after all :)

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10201853138608646&set=vb.1788396851&ty pe=2&theater[/video]

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think quite a few folks like making dig boxes and such for their rats. Mine loved them, however Buttercup is a freak and loves them so much she will just sit and eat and eat them. Even though they are safe, I don't think they are intended as their main diet, so I don't use them due to Butters weird fixation with them.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yep I leave a big box full of them out for the rats to play in. They love playing in it and will eat them all the time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts