Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Oliver Bean, Phyllis, Waffle, Taco, Atlas, Cirrus, Orion
rat for rehoming - pets
Saw this! Owner seems nice and willing to hold her for 3 weeks until in back home! I will get her 1-2 friends!
You might want to ask about the 'cage' as it looks like they are keeping her in a storage tub, but you're getting a Critter Nation, right?

Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it looks like the Craigslist ad is keeping her in bad conditions, she's probably not very socialized and has bad health since she was supposed to be a feeder.
Asked the owner! She freezes when she sees hands but doesn鈥檛 bite. I suspect she might have URI! It鈥檚 not a problem! I鈥檝e saved a vet find, and I know how to bond with her!

Registered
I know you want to tame a skittish rat, and that can be both a challenge and rewarding. Be careful with a feeder though, if they start with the URI when young, it can be a lifelong problem with meds and vet visits.

Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know you want to tame a skittish rat, and that can be both a challenge and rewarding. Be careful with a feeder though, if they start with the URI when young, it can be a lifelong problem with meds and vet visits.
I know鈥 I have had 3 feeder girls before, this one seems a bit more timid, so this will be fun! Fingers crossed about URI!

Registered
馃馃馃 I love how you set your mind to something and then just go for it!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts