Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my girls are always trying to get into my mouth and "drink" my saliva!!!! :roll: How can I get them to stop?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Ha, mine do the same thing. It's weird. Just keep your lips tight together, pressed in so they can't lick/nibble on your lips, and push them gently away. Eventaully your spit will get boring if they can't reach it!

On a simliar note, my girls go nuts for anything that's been in my mouth- pens, a bit of string, whatever. It could make a fun toy inticement- I've never seen Belgie run off with something so fast as a pen I'd been chewing on!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Humans have strange fetishes, I should know... and rats, we should not fault them for liking something that they do not feel shame in liking.

Ours fight over a licked finger... it was strange at first, but I can't judge them for it, in their minds, it ain't no thang.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My rat has a fettish with my finger nails especially when they are french manicured she loves the white :) nd right now she is licking my foot:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
And i thought mine were wacko for doing that....altho i think Shoki really is crazy when i lay down with him and watch a movie he crawls right onto my face and goes for my nose b4 i can stop him most of the time....

"forget the spit ....i want boogers"....YUCk!

·
Registered
520 Posts
yashu said:
... it ain't no thang.
I laughed for a good long time...

·
Registered
330 Posts
if someone just came and lked on here, who didnt have rats...well...i think we might just see some people with white coats come knocking on our door, lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xxpinkfunxx said:
"forget the spit ....i want boogers"....YUCk!
Sometimes my girls do that too!!! >.<

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
simbakitten said:
if someone just came and lked on here, who didnt have rats...well...i think we might just see some people with white coats come knocking on our door, lol
How would they know it's your/my house?!?! 8O :|

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sooooo...... Do anybody has a answer to how to stops them? :lol: I really would like a few ideas. ^.^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts