Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my rats like me! I guess that's a good thing. When I let them out in their play pen they are all over me. One of my coworkers said it looked like I was juggling rats. These two girls are constantly climbing up my pants leg, up my shirt, on my shoulders running around my neck and just all over me. Today, one of them was even sitting on top of my head! While I really am enjoying them and I do love to play with them, sometimes they need a chill pill. Today was one of those times. I tried to convince them to get down on the floor and play with each other and their toys but they weren't having any of that. I do love these two little buggers. Now tomorrow, during play time, they are liable to pile up in the corner and nap. We shall see. Are your rats crazy?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sounds like my girls!

·
Registered
31 Posts
My biggest boy Austin is like this :) it's so sweet...though I have a lot of scram marks on my arms and neck from his crazy climbing haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
my boys are pretty lazy until i set them down, then they get all angry at me and will brux until i let them back on me or climb back onto me. then they are lazy again and content haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts