Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just thought i'd share cause i was super happy .. for the first time ever today my friendly ratty, Abbie, sat on my tummy and just let me love on him and scratch him and pet him .. for like a whole minute! i know i know but he's like 4 or 5 months old so him sitting for more then 30 seconds without food is a big deal to me =)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Cute! I remember the first time one of my girls let me just pet her and scratch her for about a minute, it was amazing. It's like it's not all about the food, maybe they really do just love you!

·
Registered
483 Posts
My one girl Koi doesn't stay still for one minute-- she is just on the go go go--- When I take her out of her cage she just walks all over me and will go in my hair. Darla used to be cuddler but now she doesn't like to be close to anyone. Ira cuddles for about 3 minutes but he is on the go too.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The other day my really hyper boy sat down -- for the longest he has ever sat down for -- and let me scratch him. I think he realised he was ruining his reputation to the other boys so he ran away.

I was extremely happy after that :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha! mine do that too now! if i'm rubbing on one and i've got them all chilled and slow, the other one will come pick on him or groom him it's so cute!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts