Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
That photo is too cute! I know how you feel, everyone is just completely shocked I got rats, but I keep a bunch of cute photos on hand to show how sweet they are :) I hope this thread takes off I would love a thread to just look through cute photos of everyone's rats!

Attachments

Registered
Aww! they're all adorable! - My Mum and Dad were wary of them when i wanted some 8 years ago, but they wouldn't live without them now!

All of my old HLD boy Jeffrey <3

Registered
Just took this one of two of my boys. Tempy is on the bottom and Nibbler is on the top...

They were both sleeping but Nibbler opened his eyes when I tried to take the picture.

Attachments

Registered
I'm jealous, my boys are lazy except when the camera comes out. I can never get decent pictures of them, espically, not in their cage. The bars unfocuses my camera and if I open the door they come running.

Registered
The lens on your cell phone should be smaller then the space between the bars so you have to put your phone right up to the bars and align the lens through a gap. I've gotten some good top down ones of all of them sleeping in the hanging bed together by setting my phone on top of the cage and shooting through the gap in the bars. Like this one...

Attachments

Registered
The lens on your cell phone should be smaller then the space between the bars so you have to put your phone right up to the bars and align the lens through a gap. I've gotten some good top down ones of all of them sleeping in the hanging bed together by setting my phone on top of the cage and shooting through the gap in the bars. Like this one...
I've tried that but they just like to sniff my phone lol. They are very light sleepers and the floor around their cage is very squeaky. This is as close as I can get before they wake up. As soon as their awake they are at the cage door :D

Attachments

Registered
Soft slippers and a very slow walk?

My guys are easier to sneak up on now that we got the double critter nation because they typically sleep on the top floor so we can come in low and then pop up next to the cage.

Registered
Its more of a weight thing. My bedroom is on the second floor and its a loft style bedroom. The whole entire upstairs squeaks and creaks and its carpetted. Even the stairs squeak and creak pretty bad.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts