1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Too cute! Thanks for sharing! I tried teaching Squeaky to spin. He just kinda looked at me like, "Are you giving me that treat or not?" LOL

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have two others that can spin too, but they took a lot longer to teach. Muffin got it in 10 mins! I'm working on 'roll over' now, but it's proving to be quite difficult!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
That's awesome ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sitting in my car in a parking lot laughing uncontrollably! People pass by and give me weird looks... :)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been using yogurt drops, but I break up a single drop into lots of really tiny pieces for training. I also don't treat them every single time they get a trick right, and I only train once a week for a bit of weekend fun :)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! :) He seems to enjoy the challenge. It's been a good way for us to bond as Muffin has always had an introverted personality compared to his rowdy brother's. Quite shy and not keen on being handled. He's really come onto his own since we started doing this stuff, popcorning and racing about the room and jumping up for cuddles. Its been quite a turn around!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts