Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I said in my other post about their cage; since I'm beginning to fear Loki is reaching the end of his life I've been going through pictures of him and I've come across some super adorable ones that I just would really like to share with people who will enjoy them as much as I do. SO I'm just gonna leave these here...:
View attachment 183010

View attachment 183018

This used to be his absolute favorite spot. I made it for him. C:

View attachment 183026

Thor being super adorable!!! The little squirt. This used to be his favorite spot. I really don't know what happened to change their favorite spots...

View attachment 183034

Again I still don't know why it flips this picture but as I said before it's one of my favorite pictures of him. He just looks so cute and adorable and it's just such a beautiful picture to me.

View attachment 183042

Teehee! My cuties!!! >.< x3

View attachment 183050

Hee! Cuddlebugs! They used to do this all the time!

View attachment 183058
This one is actually of him in his old cage not that you can tell. My cutie pie wrapped himself in a scarf with his Roo!

View attachment 183066
Ugh it flipped this one too! Oh well. still HeeHee!! Look at Loki's bed head!!!

View attachment 183082

And this is Loki's first trip outside and the best picture I could get of him because he kept running around all over the place! He wouldn't stay still for more than a moment! Haha! He loved it! C: My beautiful boy <3

View attachment 183074
And last but certainly not least Loki's sleepy face! Such a cutie!! <3 He even sleeps like I do!

Okay sorry I'll try to stop pestering you all now *shuffle away and hides awkwardly*

·
Registered
307 Posts
Too gorgeous! Loki looks so cute in his last pic, sleeping in the hammock😊those little teeth showing. Awe, too cute!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much!! Isn't he though?!?! My big ol' dork! He loves to sleep like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts